My love list
Welcome the beginning of my Love List Blog!
I live and walk in gratitude. Life is challenging therefore I make a point of beginning and closing my days with an acknowledgement of gratitude for my daily experiences. I don't always write them down but I never fail to charge my morning slurp on some fresh filtered H2O with a beautiful affirmation that goes something like this:
"I AM WORTHY, AND DESERVING, OF THE BEST IN LIFE AND IN LOVE...I AM ENJOYING VIBRANT GOOD HEALTH IN BODY MIND AND SPIRIT! I AM BLESSED TO WALK IN BEAUTY WITH GRACE AND GOOD HUMOUR!"
Here's a few things my heart is feeling grateful for this past week;
* A luxuriously cold Spirit bath in the Sooke River...oh ya!
* A couple of rare old growth Standing Cedar People only a few of us know and visit
* The moment a friendly horse stopped me to breathe me in....heavenly!
* The joy of watching my two kitties playing together; they just melt me!
* The absolute pleasure of reading for a client that's been with me for nearly 30 years!
* A laughter filled late morning with a couple of kindred spirits I share forest time with!
* Healing tears shared with a good friend over the loss of her heart connected horse...
* The morning frost...
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.